The rotary hoe ROTARYSTAR reliably breaks up crusts caused by rain and sun and crumbles the soil with its rotating tools (rotor stars). The soil is optimally loosened, aerated and the crusts are broken up. This also promotes mineralisation and plant growth. The ROTARYSTAR can be used in many different crops, e.g. cereals, corn or soybeans.
The rotary hoe is also the perfect tool for mulch-till crops, because the rolling stars guarantee blockage-free work. The stars are pre-tensioned via torsion springs and mounted on 2-beam sections. A hydraulically adjustable parallelogram allows the pressure to be regulated on the move and set to the conditions in the field. Enormous area productivity is possible due to high working speed of 12 – 25 km/h (7 – 15 mph).
- Specially shaped stars – Einböck in-house development
- Hydraulic pressure and level regulation
- Equal working depth of both rotor rows by parallelogram guidance
- Fingers with special spoon shape, individually screwed-on
- Individually suspended rotor stars
- Position indicator of stars
- Protection grid from stones and earth clods
More Einbock Products